Thursday, May 8, 2014

Crafty Bicycle Ideas

Wow, some time has passed since I last blogged, and boy have I been busy in the land of kiddo.  Alas, I have been creating along the way and just haven't had time to share with you, until now.  For your viewing pleasure, I have some crafty bicycle ideas that might just suit your fancy.





First, I have a SUPER simple project that involved a glittery pinwheel and tube sewn from upholstery fabric.  I glued the tube onto the bike to hold the pinwheel in place.  I'm likin' my new bicycle bling, adds visibility and style!  What do you think? 

The last photo is of my wee one having a afternoon snooze on the way home.  Love that the Bobike seat has wrap around protection for his head, but does little to keep his head from flopping around if he decides to take a nap on the bike.  I stitched up this bike seat wrap, to be like a hammock, for his head and helmet while we are cruising.

So there you have it, two easy craftastik projects for bicyclist that wanna peddle in style.  With spring upon us, have you done something crafty to your bike, as the weather beckons us to bike more?  Do share!
 

Become a fan on Facebook and stay tuned for more life inspired projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment