Friday, October 11, 2013

DIY Portable Stereo for Your iPhone


What! What!  Now here is a craftastik way to give your iPhone some more volume when you are wanting to kick back and listen to some tunes.  Now, I can't take credit for this idea, as my beloved brought this to my attention from the interwebs.  We decided to give a paper towel roll a try and ya know, it does give a slight sound boost and I dare say a bit more bass tones.


All you need to do is cut a whole in the paper towel roll to fit your phone of choice.  Just make sure the speaker is pointing into the tube. I couldn't help myself, I just had to pretty it up!  As we just moved, I couldn't find my stash of washi tape that is hidden in a box somewhere. What I did find was a roll of purple duct tape and one roll of pretty blue imitation washi tape.  Works for me!  Now... I hear that adding some plastic cups to the ends are a nice addition.  Can give the sound more direction.



  Anyhoo... I leave you with this to blast on your portable stereo... "I Can't Live Without My Radio".


No comments:

Post a Comment