Monday, August 27, 2012

Broken Stuff & the iPhone challenge:

As I sit here writing this blog post from my iPhone, I wonder just how much can be accomplished with this device? The computer decided it didn't want to wake-up today and is currently in the shop being looked at. We shall see what the diagnosis is sometime in near future. I am really hoping for a quick fix because my Etsy shop's "grand opening" is two days away.

So that brings us back to, just how much can this fancy phone really do? Apparently I am going to give this baby a run for her money.

So far, the one thing I have found I was unable to do is create listings on Etsy. I will need to borrow someone's computer IF I can accomplish these things with my phone:

* I need to be able to take photos of new items with my iPhone. The camera is also broken and at the camera shop being fixed. I've at least had a bit of practice with this task.

* Edit photos to get them ready for Etsy. This is where I need some good recommendations for photo editing apps. Suggestions?

* I need to rewrite my item descriptions. I am probably going to use pages. Or perhaps I can dictate to Siri and then edits what she captures in Pages? I also have a Bluetooth keyboard that should connect to my iPhone.

* Manage Facebook page, which will be really easy since it is very iPhone friendly.

Oh, and it looks like I can keep posting to my blog ;) Will I be able to accomplish the rest of my task on my iPhone? Only time will tell...

Subscribe to my blog and find out what happens on this crazy iPhone quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment